Your Needs Come First When Relocating
A Place to Call Home
Located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Birmingham is Alabama’s largest city. With a metropolitan population of nearly a million people, the city is a world-renowned medical and financial center. People like being in Birmingham. With geographical good fortune, a stock of year round entertainment, and its irresistible Southernness, this is a generously outfitted city.
Birmingham is a distinctive and comfortable place to visit and to live. While we continue to grow more sophisticated, we also treasure many of the ways of the small-town South. One can enjoy asparagus salad with roasted pecan dressing at an elegant salon for lunch, and look forward to supper at a cafe serving country-fried steak and butter beans. The audience at the symphony concert will discuss college football games coming up the next day. And the highbrow patrons of the Charity Ball will be elbow-to-elbow the next morning with workers on a Habitat for Humanity home.
A Local Introduction
As a real estate professional, Debbie believes it is not only her duty, but a privilege to introduce people to the Birmingham area and help them make the most of living here. She also knows that finding your new home is just one of the tasks that face you when you’re relocating. Her goal is to coordinate everything as smoothly and efficiently as possible here, while you’re wrapping up the final details of packing up and moving out of your current home.
Make Your Next Move Your Best Move
Of course there’s no obligation. Debbie believes in making real estate and the relocation process as easy as possible for everyone involved. To her, that means providing information to anyone who wants to find out more about the area she loves so much and knows so well. So, fill out the form below and order your copy today! You’ll be glad you did.
Request Debbie’s No-Stress, No-Hassle Guide to Relocating to the Birmingham Metro Area
Debbie’s special relocation information packet is designed for anyone considering a move to the Birmingham area. It’s the ideal place to gather your information before you make that next move. Here are just a few of the things Debbie has included to help you get your move off on the right foot:
- A complete map of the Birmingham area, including all streets, highways, public transportation, schools, parks, public areas, shopping centers and major landmarks.
- A guide to popular restaurants, shops, attractions and entertainment around the city of your choice.
- A breakdown of local neighborhoods, including average prices and types of homes as well as the schools, parks and recreational areas found in each one.
- Referral listing of Debbie’s hand-selected and highly recommended team of local professionals, including loan officers, accountants, lawyers, decorators, remodeling and construction companies, financial planners, house cleaners, landscapers and more.
- Or, send Debbie a message now, and let her know what kind of information you would most like to have about any of Birmingham’s diverse communities. She’ll send a customized package designed just for you.